TOP THE BAR LECTURES MAKE YOUR PHILIPPINE LAW BAR REVIEW EASY.
What are Top the Bar Lectures?
These are highly focused, one subject per day only review sessions with renowned Law Dean and Professor, Atty. Vic Ceballos. There are eight bar-specific law subjects to choose from, Political, Labor, Civil, Tax, Commercial, Criminal, Remedial and Legal Ethics & Forms.
How “highly-focused” are the lectures?
We only get a maximum of 100 participants per class (though we may move to a bigger site as needed) to ensure that everyone gets full information for each subject.
When and where is it usually scheduled?
The lectures are currently on-going for all Saturdays and Sundays of August at CEU Law, Gil Puyat, Makati City.
THE TOP THE BAR LECTURES WILL RESUME IN 2019.
What subjects are involved in the Top the Bar Lectures?
- Bar trending topics in the last 17 years (from 2000 – 2017);
- Discussion on the topics to read (and not to read), to get at least 85% grade in the subject chosen – as scientifically analyzed by our in-house actuary;
- Ceballos Mock Bar Exam (CMBE) with Diagnostics Report (included in the price), to be held in September. Venue is to be announced;
- Coaching and mentoring to be done by Dean Vic Ceballos on sample answers to the CMBE;
- Lecture-workshop on crafting on-sentence answers for bar essay questions
What else do I get out of it?
Aside from topping the bar exam, we offer free-flowing coffee and biscuits for all participants!
MAP TO SUN STAR GRAND HOTEL Quiapo, Manila
Other products you might like:
Taxation with TRAIN LAW, 2021 Ed.₱3,500.00 Add to cart
Supplemental Edition (All 8 Bar Subjects) 2018 Quick Quick Reviewer₱3,000.00 Add to cart
Remedial Law and Legal Ethics Quick Quick Reviewers, 2019 ed.₱6,000.00 Add to cart
Political Law and Labor Law Quick Quick Reviewers₱3,500.00 Read more
Criminal Law and Commercial Law Quick Quick Reviewer₱3,500.00 Read more
Civil / Tax Law QQR with BAR BOOSTERS, 2019 ed.₱3,500.00 Add to cart
2019 SUPPLEMENTAL EDITION (ALL 8 SUBJECTS)₱3,000.00 Add to cart